This item has been discontinued.
The New King James Version of the Scofield Study Bible III is now available in an easy-to-read edition.* The Scofield Study Bible III, NKJV, combines the renowned Scofield study notes and references with the popular New King James Version in a medium-size font format.* Identical to the original study Bible, this edition contains the fruit of Dr. C. I. Scofield’s decades of reflection on the Word of God, which has been augmented (not revised), to help make the ideas underlying the Scofield’s annotations clearer and more accessible to modern readers. Factual information is presented in a wealth of topical articles, charts, and lists that add depth and richness to Biblical study.
This edition is perfect for anyone needing a more legible version* of this trusted study Bible, whether for public reading or personal devotions. Pagination and design match the standard Scofield Study Bible III, NKJV Bibles exactly.
Item number: 471RRL
- The easy-to-read format (10.5 point type*) is perfect for personal devotions
- Pagination and design match the standard Scofield Study Bible III, NKJV Bibles exactly, making it perfect for group study
- Over 100 factual articles, charts, and lists put a wealth of fascinating information at readers’ fingertips
- A subject-based topical chain reference system follows major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Nearly 70 in-text black-and-white maps orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text
- Notes crucial to understanding the Scofield are formatted as accessible, in-text articles
- Sixteen pages of accurate, full-color New Oxford Bible Maps (with an index of places and natural features) illustrate the biblical world
- Bottom-of-the-page study notes permit quick retrieval of interesting data
- Select NKJV Concordance
- Expanded introductions include detailed outlines of each book
*We do not consider this Bible a large print edition. While readable, the condensed typeface used may appear to be smaller than most fonts of the same point size.
- Presentation page
- Family record pages
- Double-column format
- Side-column references
- Words of Christ in red
- In-text maps & charts
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Index to Chain References
- Index to Proper Names
- Concise NKJV Concordance
- Index to Color Maps
- 9 1/2″ x 6 3/4″ x 1 1/2″
- Gilded page edges
- Ribbon marker
- Thumb indexed
- Black Bonded leather